Saturday 31 August 2013

OOTD/Ns: Weekend Threads ft. Urban Outfitters

So, I had made an order for back to school off of Urban Outfitters a few weeks back in hopes that I would be able to wear the things I purchased to the first days of school..

But as it turns out, the box arrived in the mail just in time for me to slip on one of the dresses and head out the door last night (friday after school started)! Which brings me to the first outfit: 


                                                                                         1. Last Nite

^^If I would have had a little more time to actually think about what I looked like last night, ^^
I probably would have went like this. (Instead I slipped a chambray shirt over top of the dress and paired it with an old pair of moccasins) 

 Outfit:
Dress: Reverse, Urban Outfitters
Sandals: Kimchi Blue, Urban Outfitters

Makeup:
Eyes: Urban Decay Naked palette in shades Virgin and Smog, L'Oreal Infallible eye liner in Black Noir, and Benefit's Bad Gal mascara
Lips: Some red shade by Rimmel that I've had for the past 3 years
Face: Imperialis moisturizer from Lush 

2. Saturday Morning

Denim skirts are a must-have for me. I just love how it gives you an option other than jeans when going for more a more casual look. Luckily with this one I ordered it in the (almost) correct size, so I'm not completely floating in it like the one I bought on American Apparel online last year. OOOOPS!

 Outfit:
Top: Romwe (It's my favorite!!)
Skirt: Neon Blonde, Urban Outfitters
Boots: Doc Martens 1460, Urban Outfitters (last year)

Makeup:
Eyes: Urban Decay Naked palette in shades Virgin and Smog, L'Oreal Infallible eye liner in Black Noir, and Benefit's Bad Gal mascara
Lips: Covergirl lipstick in shade 335 "Embrace"
Face: Imperialis moisturizer from Lush 


                                                                                     3. Sunday Sundae 

I wasn't expecting to enjoy this dress as much as I do! It's perfect for frolicking around and twirling, which comes in handy when you're someone like me who dances everywhere they go. As a side note: I'm almost 18, but I AM bringing pigtails back. Heh heh heh

Outfit:
Dress: Band of Gypsies, Urban Outfitters
Blazer: Thrifted
Sandals: Kimchi Blue, Urban Outfitters

Makeup:
Eyes: Urban Decay Naked palette in shades Virgin and Smog, L'Oreal Infallible eye liner in Black Noir, and Benefit's Bad Gal mascara
Lips: The same red shade as before
Face: Imperialis moisturizer from Lush


I hope everyone has one kick ass weekend!
Keep it cool,
Jaime

No comments: